Experienced swindlers carefully disguise their real intentions behind a stream of promises, flashy advertisements and customized reviews. Therefore, traders should develop a strategy for assessing potential risks when meeting a new dealer service provider. By several criteria, it is possible to identify swindlers without deep immersion in the internal affairs of the cantor.
Scammers spend almost all their efforts on attracting new customers and creating an attractive facade. Their business strategy does not imply long-term cooperation, so a detailed analysis of their proposal reveals hidden tricks.
- Tempting offer
Only swindlers promise the Golden Mountains in a few hours a day. The same applies to unrealistically profitable promotions and bonuses. An honest broker will not work at a loss, so no one will distribute money.
- Doubtful origin and problems with registration
Scammers do not have registration in countries with reliable regulators. Underground brokers always have their headquarters on tiny islands and in areas where the laws of developed countries do not apply.
- Problems with support
Scammers also don’t really want to spend money on customer support. In addition, they usually have impolite employees, from whom it is difficult to get intelligible answers even to simple questions.
- Quality of the site and platforms
Scammers do not plan to deceive people under one brand for a long time, so there is no point in investing additional funds in the development of their project. This affects the site and platforms.
- Change of margin
Sometimes the objective situation in the market (sudden fluctuations in the exchange rate, collapse of securities due to cataclysms) requires a change in the size of the margin. Scammers never even admit the possibility of something like this.
- Trading presentation
Criminals always present the potential victim with trading as a way to make quick money. Almost no one talks about the disadvantages of this profession, years of hard work and the size of leaked deposits. An honest service provider always reminds you that the risk factor in trading is critical.
- By checking a broker according to these criteria, you can weed out 90% of scammers. The remaining 10% will be revealed by a careful study of their activities. Bookmark the article to have a clear guide at hand.
By checking a broker according to these criteria, you can weed out 90% of scammers. The remaining 10% will be revealed by a careful study of their activities. Bookmark the article to have a clear guide at hand.